*study was conducted in Finland.5
PAH: Pulmonary arterial hypertension
QOL: Quality of life
2. Gomberg-Maitland M, Michelakis ED. A global pulmonary arterial hypertension registry: is it needed? Is it feasible? Pulmonary vascular disease: the global perspective. Chest. 2010; 137 (6 Suppl): 95S-101S.
3. National Organization for Rare Disorders. Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. Available at: https://rarediseases.org/rarediseases/pulmonary-arterial-hypertension/. Last accessed: November 24, 2019.
4. D’Alonzo GE, Barst RJ, Ayres SM, et al. Survival in patients with primary pulmonary hypertension. Results from a national prospective registry. Ann Intern Med. 1991; 115 (5): 343-9.
5. Kukkonen M, Puhakka A, Halme M. Quality of life among pulmonary hypertension patients in Finland. Eur Clin Respir J.2016; 3: 26405.
6. The National Health Service. Pulmonary hypertension. Available at: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/pulmonaryhypertension/. Last accessed: November 26, 2019.